321 Ocean is a boutique 2 building, 22 unit oceanfront condominium located in South Beach’s coveted South-Of-Fifth neighborhood. Units range from three to five bedrooms and have at least 1,900 sq ft interior and expansive terraces.
Each condo has private elevators, multiple balconies, and a plethora of luxury features. Between the two buildings there is a courtyard garden designed by Enzo Enea/Enea Garden Design.
If you are looking for an ultra private oceanfront retreat, this might be it!
- 24 hour valet service
- On-site management and engineer
- Beachfront, infinity edge, heated pool
- The garden at 321 is a exquisite landscaped urban oasis made by world-renown designer Enzo Enea
- Top of the line fitness center overlooking ocean drive
- Beach service and attendance
- Resident lounging area with unique collection of art and books.
- The building uses an extraordinary energy management system with “HighMass” – radiant heating/cooling throughout all spaces of the building; utility savings estimated at 40% compared to typical office space.
- Balconies on top floor with excellent southern views of the city and West Hills
- Mt. Hood, Willamette River, Convention Center, Downtown and Pearl District views
- Open/exposed ceilings
- Turnkey improvements
- Large format porcelain tile flooring contains 27% post-industrial recycled content. Alternate choice for flooring is reclaimed hardwood
- Energy efficient LED lighting fixtures